The October 23 episode of the Tigray Humanitarian Update used data and information from the following
- Ethiopia Emergency Shelter/Non-Food Items Cluster (Sep 30, 2022). Advocacy Note.
- Ethiopia Food Security Cluster (Oct 17, 2022). Northern Ethiopia: Tigray Crisis Response,
Weekly Dashboard, New Round Of 2022.
- Ethiopia Map (@MapEthiopia) Accessed Oct 22, 2022 (8pm EST).
- Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (Dec 2020). Acute Food Insecurity Analysis (Oct
2020 – Sep 2021)
- Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (June 2021). Acute Food Insecurity Analysis (May
2021 – September 2021)
- IOM – Ethiopia (February 25, 2022). Northern Ethiopia Emergency Response (Tigray) – IOM
Camp Coordination & Camp Management (CCCM) Area of Intervention Map.
- UNHCR (July 7, 2022). Report on Protection Assessment for IDPs in Host Community Shire.
- World Food Programme (Aug 18, 2022). Tigray Emergency Food Security Assessment: Tigray
Crisis Response https://reliefweb.int/report/ethiopia/ethiopia-tigray-emergency-food-security-
Additional tables and charts were built using data from the monthly and weekly dashboard updates by the
Northern Ethiopia Food Cluster and the Ethiopia Logistics Cluster, which are available at:
– Northern Ethiopia Food Cluster: https://fscluster.org/tigray/documents
-Ethiopia Logistics Cluster: https://logcluster.org/countries/ETH